Citations per year
The Paintings. Robert Descharnes. The Philosophy of Andy Warhol.
Andy Warhol. The Divine Comedy. Dante Alighieri.
- Dean, Tacita 1965-.
- Strength and Toughness of Materials!
- Chemical Separation Technologies and Related Methods of Nuclear Waste Management: Applications, Problems, and Research Needs.
- British aircraft before the Great War.
- HEIDI: Hiding making - showing creation!
- Hiding Making - Showing Creation. The Studio from Turner to Tacita Dean!
Leonardo da Vinci. The Graphic Work.
Hiding Making - Showing Creation
Frank Zollner. Modern Art. A History from Impressionism to Today. Hans Werner Holzwarth. Dana Arnold.
Andrew Graham-Dixon. Your review has been submitted successfully.
- Virtual International Authority File.
- Faith and Reason from Plato to Plantinga: An Introduction to Reformed Epistemology.
- Fachbereich Geschichts- und Kulturwissenschaften.
- Computers as Components: Principles of Embedded Computing System Design (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Architecture and Design).
- Recently Viewed.
- Rachel Esner (Author of The Netherlands).
Not registered? Forgotten password Please enter your email address below and we'll send you a link to reset your password. This observation provides a model for modern artists and their relationship to both their place of work-the studio-and what they do there. Examining the complex relationship between process, product, artistic identity, and the artist's studio-in all its various manifestations-the contributors to this volume consider the dichotomy between conceptual and material aspects of art production. The various essays also explore the studio as a form of inspiration, meaning, function, and medium, from the nineteenth century up to the present.
About This Item We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer.
This observation provides a model for modern artists and their relationship to both their place of work—the studio—and what they do there. The essays here also explore the studio as a form of inspiration, meaning, function, and medium, from the nineteenth century up to the present. Specifications Series Title Customer Reviews. Write a review. See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product.
- Globalization, Women, and Health in the Twenty-First Century!
- Witch Hunt In Hollywood: Mc Carthyisms War On Tinseltown.
- File:Hiding Making Showing Creation The Studio from Turner to Tacita Dean 2013.pdf;
- Cicero: On Moral Ends (Cambridge Texts in the History of Philosophy)!
- Hiding Making - Showing Creation by Rachel Esner, Sandra Kisters | Waterstones.
- New Materialisms: reconfiguring the object – Talk at Tate Modern | Tate?
She was elected as member of the Young Academy of Europe in People Sarah de Rijcke. Publications Journal publications 21 Rushforth, A.
Hiding Making - Showing Creation : Rachel Esner :
Portfolios of Worth. Resist calls for replicability in the humanities. Nature , , Research groups as communities of practice? Higher Education , 76 2 , Science and Engineering Ethics , 24 4 , Working with Research Integrity? Franssen, T. Minerva , 56 1 , Implicated in the Indicator Game? An Experimental Debate. Engaging Science, Technology, and Society , 3 , From eminent men to excellent universities: university rankings as calculative devices.
Minerva , 55 4 , Science and Public Policy , 44 2 , Thinking with indicators. Correction to earlier article, : p.